Thursday, October 13, 2005

Korea Travels - Day 8, Back in Seoul

Thursday, October 13, 2005.

This the last morning in the hotel room. Eric spent extra time in the hotel robe.


We headed back to Seoul today. We took the “excellent” bus, which is $7 more than the “express” bus. The only difference I could see was the bus ride went through the south and was faster by about a ½ hour.

These are some pictures from the bus trip.


Back in Seoul, we checked into Vabien Suites II and relaxed. Eric and I decided to go to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. It is about the same as in the US, except that steak is a bit more expensive. Two 11oz serlions and 2 cokes came to $55. A filet was $27.

This has been a very fun trip so far. I am enjoying my time off. I don't want to go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home